At Lytics we make every effort to ensure our platform provides the performance needed to build personalized web experiences. To facilitate this we monitor the data processing throughput and response latency of each customer’s data. However Lytics is an evolving platform, so if you are experiencing excessive latency please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Newly duplicated campaign stays in Archive.
- Export to Facebook no longer works
- I added the Lytics JStag to my site and I'm seeing around 10 requests, is this right?
- Why does Lytics sometimes show a timestamp date a day earlier than it happened
- Why is my audience size 0?
- Why are my segments different sizes on different pages?
- Why does it say my content isn't classified?
- My campaign is not showing up when I try and preview.
Please sign in to leave a comment.