The most common reason why campaigns do not show up during a preview is that the rules defined for the campaign are not satisfied. Make sure the URL you are previewing matches the criteria in the “Add one or more rules for displaying this campaign” section of the “When & Where” step of the Personalization wizard. If you are still having trouble getting a personalization campaign to preview correctly, please send a note to email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Newly duplicated campaign stays in Archive.
- Export to Facebook no longer works
- I added the Lytics JStag to my site and I'm seeing around 10 requests, is this right?
- Why does Lytics sometimes show a timestamp date a day earlier than it happened
- Why is my audience size 0?
- Why are my segments different sizes on different pages?
- Why does it say my content isn't classified?