Lytics regularly caches the sizes of segments to increase the responsiveness of the UI. If you have recently edited a segment, or have just sent large amount of event data, the dashboard and summary pages may have an out-of-date segment size. To see the most recent segment size, view a segment and click the pencil icon to edit. The segment editor will always show the most up-to-date segment size.
Articles in this section
- Newly duplicated campaign stays in Archive.
- Export to Facebook no longer works
- I added the Lytics JStag to my site and I'm seeing around 10 requests, is this right?
- Why does Lytics sometimes show a timestamp date a day earlier than it happened
- Why is my audience size 0?
- Why are my segments different sizes on different pages?
- Why does it say my content isn't classified?