Most API-based integrations have a “Keep Updated” option with the text “Continuously run this export.” Other integrations automatically update without user intervention once they are set up. For more information see How can I tell if an integration is real-time sync?
Articles in this section
- How often do user exports update in Google Big Query
- How to Upload Custom Lists to Lytics
- How to Send Form Data to Lytics
- How do I set up my SFTP folder to post or download files to Lytics?
- How can I send the Lytics _uid (cookie ID) with event data to another 3rd party platform?
- How can I enrich user data with Clearbit?
- Google Analytics (GA) custom dimension limitation
- How do I integrate Lytics with Intercom?
- How does Facebook Ads Integration work?
- How do I find my Lytics Audience in Silverpop?