API-based integrations have the option to choose between a one-time export or continuous export. If you see a “Keep Updated” option, leave it unchecked to perform a one-time export. Some integrations automatically update once set up. For more information see:How can I tell if an integration is real-time sync?
Articles in this section
- How often do user exports update in Google Big Query
- How to Upload Custom Lists to Lytics
- How to Send Form Data to Lytics
- How do I set up my SFTP folder to post or download files to Lytics?
- How can I send the Lytics _uid (cookie ID) with event data to another 3rd party platform?
- How can I enrich user data with Clearbit?
- Google Analytics (GA) custom dimension limitation
- How do I identify my Mailchimp subscribers on link clickthrough?
- How do I integrate Lytics with Intercom?
- How does Facebook Ads Integration work?