The Lytics Content Affinity is based on the URLs visited by each user. For more information about how the Lytics Content Affinity Engine works, please see An Introduction to Content.
Articles in this section
- Sometimes I see content articles that are not from my site domain. Why?
- I have added meta topics to my website. How do I confirm Lytics is receiving them?
- Why am I seeing irrelevant or generic topics in my Content?
- What is content classification?
- How long does it take to classify my content?
- Can we merge our own taxonomy?
- What is content affinity based on?
- What is recent content?