Content Classification refers to the task of assigning one or more categories or topics to a document -- where a document can be a URL or an email. The Lytics Content Engine uses a self-updating, graph-based content model that represents every topic with its hierarchical relationship to other topics. You can read more about how we do Content Classification here at https://www.getlytics.com/blog/post/intent_through_content.
Articles in this section
- Sometimes I see content articles that are not from my site domain. Why?
- I have added meta topics to my website. How do I confirm Lytics is receiving them?
- Why am I seeing irrelevant or generic topics in my Content?
- What is content classification?
- How long does it take to classify my content?
- Can we merge our own taxonomy?
- What is content affinity based on?
- What is recent content?
Please sign in to leave a comment.