For our enterprise customers, Lytics can accept user-level data via our API, an external file location (SFTP/S3 bucket), or a custom integration. The Lytics CDP operates as an event-based graph database. If you are considering sending custom data to Lytics, it should be organized as a flat file, with each row containing information about a single user. All custom data integrations are handled by our customer success team; please reach out to email@example.com and we will help you onboard a custom data source.
Articles in this section
- How to Hide and Unhide Data Stream Keys
- Where does the web location data in my account come from?
- How can I change the stream name that comes from web?
- How do I pass cookie data to Lytics?
- How do I turn off my segment-lytics integration?
- I loaded a field a couple of days ago and I am no longer seeing it in data streams
- Can I collect user data from Twitter?
- Can I collect user data from Facebook?
- What is the "default" Stream?
- How do I know if my data is being collected?