You can determine which fields are available by navigating to the Data tab. The User Fields page shows all the fields that are currently processed by the Lytics CDP. For any questions about adding or removing fields, please reach out to your Account Manager or email@example.com
Articles in this section
- How do I find my API Key?
- How can I tell where my segmentable fields come from?
- What are recent events?
- Can I determine the best day or time to communicate with a user?
- Can I subscribe to a webhook and be notified when a user enters or exits a segment?
- How do I know my integration is working?
- How do I know which auth is used for my integration?
- What if my auth changes, how do I update it?
- Can I use Lytics with WordPress?
- How do I know which fields I have used?
Please sign in to leave a comment.