Yes. Lytics tracks anonymous visitors and their behavior when interacting with a website. Lytics can understand an anonymous user's activity and history. The best part is, if an anonymous user is later identified, their entire anonymous history gets rolled up into their known user profile.
Articles in this section
- How to Hide and Unhide Data Stream Keys
- Where does the web location data in my account come from?
- How can I change the stream name that comes from web?
- How do I pass cookie data to Lytics?
- How do I turn off my segment-lytics integration?
- I loaded a field a couple of days ago and I am no longer seeing it in data streams
- Can I collect user data from Twitter?
- Can I collect user data from Facebook?
- What is the "default" Stream?
- How do I know if my data is being collected?