Yes, Lytics comes with a “webhooks” integration that will automatically push a segment of users to an endpoint you define as well as all future entries and exits of that same segment.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my API Key?
- How can I tell where my segmentable fields come from?
- What are recent events?
- Can I determine the best day or time to communicate with a user?
- Can I subscribe to a webhook and be notified when a user enters or exits a segment?
- How do I know my integration is working?
- How do I know which auth is used for my integration?
- What if my auth changes, how do I update it?
- Can I use Lytics with WordPress?
- How do I know which fields I have used?