Lytics tracks user behavior trends on the reporting dashboard. The section called “Total Audience Characteristics” contains a section called “Behavior,” which includes engagement trends such as “High Usage,” “Binge User,” “Likely to Re-Engage,” “At-Risk” and more. You can filter by these behaviors when creating audience segments.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my API Key?
- How can I tell where my segmentable fields come from?
- What are recent events?
- Can I determine the best day or time to communicate with a user?
- Can I subscribe to a webhook and be notified when a user enters or exits a segment?
- How do I know my integration is working?
- How do I know which auth is used for my integration?
- What if my auth changes, how do I update it?
- Can I use Lytics with WordPress?
- How do I know which fields I have used?
Please sign in to leave a comment.