This option allows you to export a CSV file for any Lytics Segment to your email address, or to any SFTP server. To get started, click the green "Export" button after viewing a segment. There, click in "Custom Integrations" where you will see options to export a CSV of that segment to either your email address or an SFTP server.
Articles in this section
- How to Hide and Unhide Data Stream Keys
- Where does the web location data in my account come from?
- How can I change the stream name that comes from web?
- How do I pass cookie data to Lytics?
- How do I turn off my segment-lytics integration?
- I loaded a field a couple of days ago and I am no longer seeing it in data streams
- Can I collect user data from Twitter?
- Can I collect user data from Facebook?
- What is the "default" Stream?
- How do I know if my data is being collected?