Yes. When you click on an individual Lytics user profile, you will see an “Active Hours” chart that shows what days the user is active as well as the specific time of day. This is visually indicated with blue dots of varying sizes that correspond to activity levels. You can hover over each dot to see the specific day and time; however, Lytics analyzes all of this activity data and provides you with the best hour and day to communicate with that particular user in the upper right-hand corner of the “Active Hours” section.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my API Key?
- How can I tell where my segmentable fields come from?
- What are recent events?
- Can I determine the best day or time to communicate with a user?
- Can I subscribe to a webhook and be notified when a user enters or exits a segment?
- How do I know my integration is working?
- How do I know which auth is used for my integration?
- What if my auth changes, how do I update it?
- Can I use Lytics with WordPress?
- How do I know which fields I have used?
Please sign in to leave a comment.