Within 24-48 hours of installing the Lytics tag, content topics should begin populating in the dashboard. If no content is showing up, please ensure there are no soft paywalls on your website and that anonymous visitors can access your content. If you do have a paywall please let firstname.lastname@example.org know as we can help you whitelist Lytics to process URLs or to get credentials to access them.
Articles in this section
- Sometimes I see content articles that are not from my site domain. Why?
- I have added meta topics to my website. How do I confirm Lytics is receiving them?
- Why am I seeing irrelevant or generic topics in my Content?
- What is content classification?
- How long does it take to classify my content?
- Can we merge our own taxonomy?
- What is content affinity based on?
- What is recent content?