Here is a guide that will help you troubleshoot what data is being sent to Lytics via jstag.send. These steps should be followed when new data is being sent to Lytics, to ensure data is sent as expected:
These instructions are for Google Chrome:
- Open a New Tab Google Chrome
- Switch to the "Network" tab
- Click the "ban" or "no" icon to clear all results in the console
- Filter by 'c.lytics.io/c/'
- Execute web requests or refresh the page to inspect the data being sent to Lytics, choose a request from the left pane.
- Under "Query String Parameters" are the keys and values being sent to Lytics, as pictured below: