User exports are run once a day and over-write the previous day's data unless you check the box in Advanced options "to keep daily exports in dated tables" which will keep the snapshot of the segment each day. However, if an export is a large one and takes longer than a day the export will run the following day after each export.
Articles in this section
- How often do user exports update in Google Big Query
- How to Upload Custom Lists to Lytics
- How to Send Form Data to Lytics
- How do I set up my SFTP folder to post or download files to Lytics?
- How can I send the Lytics _uid (cookie ID) with event data to another 3rd party platform?
- How can I enrich user data with Clearbit?
- Google Analytics (GA) custom dimension limitation
- How do I identify my Mailchimp subscribers on link clickthrough?
- How do I integrate Lytics with Intercom?
- How does Facebook Ads Integration work?